Do you ever feel a sense of helplessness when it comes to your career? Perhaps you’ve lost your way, or you’re burnt out, or you may even feel that your career has stalled. In episode 39 of Career Chinwags for the 21st Century, I offer 5 tips to help you navigate a mid-life career crisis.
The tips I cover are:
- Optimising the Bell Curve of Satisfaction
- Protect your greatest income earning asset
- Know yourself and minimise mistakes
- Investigate options with your current employer first
- Think carefully about leaving to become a consultant
To explore this topic further, check the links below: