Have you ever considered yourself as a brand when managing your career?
In Episode 24 of Career Chinwags for the 21st Century Catherine takes the work of 2 global marketing experts and translates them into the careers space so that you can take advantage of them.
She covers the following 7 tips:
- Brand building and sales activation work over different time scales
- Your share of voice predicts your future growth – or decline
- A long-term outward focus brings broader and bigger effects
- The broader the reach, the greater the efficiency
- Fame-driving campaigns outperform others on all business metrics
- Emotional campaigns are more effective on almost all business metrics especially long-term
- Creatively awarded campaigns are 11 times as efficient at driving Share of Market growth
Switch from short-term to strategic and you will be the go-to candidate when your dream job appears.
If you’d like to explore this topic in greater detail, here are some links: